Assessment, Evaluation and Recommendations regarding Financial Structure, Financing Options, Alternatives and Solutions for Clients, including, but not limited to:
- Corporate Finance
- Balance Sheet Optimization- assessing the optimal mix of assets & liabilities.
- Fundamental credit analysis.
- Assessing balance sheet tenor and currency matching.
- Evaluating debt servicing capability, and recommending refinancing and restructuring options (if required).
- Assessing financing instruments currently in place and/or which may be applicable (including short vs. medium vs. long-term senior debt, subordinated debt, equity, quasi-equity, mezzanine financing and other elements of the capital structure).
- Assessing liability structure: including contingent liabilities such as off-balance sheet obligations, employee benefits and employee pension funding gaps; and recommending solutions for same.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Identification and screening of potential value-adding equity and/or strategic partners for Client Corporations, Subsidiaries, Affiliates or Business Units.
- Advising on business or asset combinations.
- Spin-offs, divestitures and/or management buyouts of subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Corporate and Business Restructuring & Workouts
- In situations where restructuring is required, assessing the current position, recommending restructuring of the corporate and/or capital structure where appropriate, and providing practical solutions, including:
- Designing and executing comprehensive restructuring and workout plans to transform the viability of assets, business segments and corporations; and
- Providing ongoing technical, professional and skills training and support to employees.
- Financial Modeling and Valuation
- Building and maintaining robust Asset, Project and/or Corporate Financial Models, with detailed documented inputs and assumptions, full operating and financial projections, and robust Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis capabilities.
- Valuation of Assets, Projects, Business Units and Corporations based on global best practices, including but not limited to DCF, Trading and Transaction Comparables, EV/EBITDA Multiple Benchmarking, IRR and sum-of the parts analysis.
- Fundraising and Financing Recommendations
- Advising Clients on current and projected financial market conditions, and the global and domestic issues that may impact on these.
- Advising on various financing issues, including Security and Collateral Terms, Ring-Fencing and Securitization of Cash Flows, Inter-creditor and lender syndicate considerations, equity and debt investor terms and conditions.
- Recommending the best mix of fundraising options and/or financial and strategic investor and partner combinations (as applicable).
In general, maximizing financial benefits and returns for Clients from Transactions, Projects and/or Equity and Strategic Partnership and Commercial Arrangements.