- Jumpstarting new or stalled priority projects for Clients through our industry and technical expertise.
- Driving large-scale projects from the conceptualization stage all the way to kick-off and operation.
- We also have the capability, if and when required and appropriate, to assemble one-stop turnkey project solutions and consortia, including Consortium Funding, Structuring, Project Management and EPC Contracting.
Project Management Services
- Providing project management, monitoring and supervision services.
- Professional project management can add value to both planned and ongoing projects through:
- Identification of cost-saving opportunities.
- Value generation by potentially reconfiguring or restructuring various elements of the project.
Project Finance Structuring
- Applying our project finance skills and experience in structuring projects to attract- through robust and stable structures- investments from the full range of domestic and international investors.
Development Projects And Initiatives
- Our team’s broad and longstanding combined public and private sector experience gives us a unique insight into how to combine commercial activities with developmental goals.
- The most sustainable development initiatives are those that create an environment that allow the average citizen to make a living through productive employment.
- We seek to partner with and support Governments, Ministries, Departments, Agencies and DFIs, in developing commercially viable development projects in underserved and underdeveloped areas.
Project Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Identifying and assessing the key risks inherent in most projects, including but not limited to: Financial and Commodity Market Risks, Operational Risk, Performance Risk, Construction Risk, Counterparty Risk, Ownership and Rights-of Way, Policy Risk, Legal Risk and Reputational Risk.
- Recommending and Implementing Risk Management strategies.